BLT 1 2 3, is manufactured in accordance with FDA regulations by an FDA registered manufacturer.
Mechanism of action:
BLT 1 (BENZOCAINE) - A local anesthetic which blocks both the initiation and conduction of nerve impulses by decreasing the neuronal membrane's permeability to sodium ions.
BLT 2 (LIDOCAINE) - Stabilizes the neuronal membrane by inhibiting the ionic fluxes required for the initiation and conduction of impulses thereby effecting local anesthetic action.
BLT 3 (TETRACAINE) - Is an ester-type local anesthetic agent. It blocks sodium ion channels required for the initiation and conduction of neuronal impulses which results in local anesthesia.
BLT 1 2 3 are available in individual 5gm sachets, and practitioners have used the sachets in various combinations allowing flexibility to determine the degree of anesthetic effect desired. It has been used by many professionals such as dermatologist's,Estheticians, Spa Centers and other professionals for many applications including cosmetic procedures, botox injections, lip augmentation, micro-needling, laser hair reduction and other situations where topical anesthetic effect is desired. (It must NOT be applied over large areas). Other benefits include, fast acting effect, cost effective, individually sealed sanitary sachets and is easily applied.
- These anesthetics must NOT be applied over large areas in order to safeguard against systemic toxicity.
- Use the smallest amount needed to achieve adequate anesthetic effect.
- Must be used only on intact skin.
- Must NOT be used on patients with known adverse effects to Benzocaine,Lidocaine or Tetracaine or any other ingredients in the formulation.
- Only for topical use. DO NOT use in eyes,nose,ears or mouth.
- Take special care for patients with renal and hepatic dysfunction.